Monday, March 22, 2010

Crap in General

There are times when I get inspired to write. Sometimes it's because I saw a great film. Sometimes it's because there has been a dramatic change in the world. Sometimes I am just in a really good mood and need to get it all out for the world to see.

Then there are times like these. Where someone or something sets you off on a path where you need to vent about a million things that just all combined at one moment in time..tightening the muscles in your neck until you get a headache.

Here's a list of "To Do's" to stay in my good graces:

1) Shade is for trees. Be honest and up front with me. If you are not interested in doing something, tell me. Don't say yes, and then avoid me.

2) I ain't your mama. Don't utilize me for all your concerns, act like you are coming to me because I am important to you, then hop on the first guy that comes along...and then come back to me when that doesn't work out.

3) If you lie down with dogs. You must be a dog. That's MY take on it. I have had enough people in my life lead me on in relationships, friendships, and work situations. If you are a dog, skulk off to the pound and leave me be. Because when it comes down to it, I have no problem getting you fixed or putting you down.

4) What goes around. Well, it won't be coming around in my house. If you are a tramp, tell me. I like tramps. They are fun at parties. But they will not be in my bed.

5) Don't f*#^k with me fellas. I am not one to hold a grudge, but if you screw me or one of my friends over, know that all my friends will know about it. And I have a LOT of friends. Friends who have the power to bar you from basically any place you want to go in Providence. Ahh..the power. LOL LOL

6) Most importantly. Be an honest person. Don't lie to me, use me, or do any of the like. I am a good person and honor my friends and partners until I can’t honor or give any more. I am one of the most loyal people you will meet, so don't toy with that. I pride myself on that fact, and I don't like people taking advantage of it.


Ok....That's my venting for the day. This is directed at some specific people and also to the general public. Ahh...I feel better. Mimosa, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment